It can be difficult to maintain healthy snacking habits, especially when you are limited on time for meal preparation.
Funch protein powder balls have been a great help to me in the last month. They will be your best friend if you’re busy and still trying to eat healthily.
Funch protein powder balls make creating protein balls and healthy snacks easy. There is no need to use a blender. The best part? All the ingredients are high-quality and 100% natural.
All Funch products can be made dairy-free, vegan, and contain no added sugar. They are high in fiber, low GI, and high in healthy fats.
My favorite flavor is a vanilla coconut protein powder, but there are many other flavors.
These products can be found in health food stores, organic grocery stores, IGA’s, and online.
Although I have not tried their protein balls, I bought their almond, cacao, and coconut no-bake superfood slice. I look forward to making them tonight.
If you are looking for quick and delicious snack ideas, I recommend the Funch Superfood snacks.
Happy snacking 🙂
Here’s the Funch website recipe:
1 pkt Funch protein-powerball mix
1 cup fresh dates (8-10), pitted
2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
1 to 2 tablespoons of water
1. For 10 minutes, soak the dates in boiling water. Drain and then mash them with a fork or food processor.
2. Mix coconut oil, Funch and dates. Gradually add 1-3 tablespoons of water until you reach the consistency that suits your taste. The softer the balls will be, the more water you add.
3. Use your hands to roll the mixture (approx 1 tablespoon) into small balls.
4. Refrigerate for 30 minutes before consuming
5. Once you have rolled the rolls, place them in an airtight container and keep them in the fridge for up to 10 business days. You can also freeze the rolls for up to three months