Maintaining healthy snacking habits can be hard, especially when you have very limited time for meal preparation.
This last month I have found myself very busy, and this is when I came across Funch protein powder ball mixtures. Honestly, they will become your new best friend if you are busy but also trying to eat well!
These Funch protein powder ball mixes make preparing protein balls and healthy snacks super quick and easy. No blender is required and most importantly all the ingredients are of high quality and are 100% natural.
All of the Funch products are dairy free, vegan, have no added sugar, are low GI, high in fibre, a good source of healthy fats, contain 100% natural raw pea protein powder, taste delicious, are super filling and a large range of them are also gluten free.
My favourite flavour is the vanilla coconut protein ball powder, but there are flavours for every taste.
You can find them at health food stores, organic grocers, some independent supermarkets, IGA’s and online.
I have only tried their protein balls, but I have just purchased their almond, coconut and cacao no bake super food slice, which I am looking forward to whipping up quickly tonight :)
So if you need some delicious but very quick snack inspiration, I highly recommended getting your hands on any of the Funch Superfood snacks!
Happy snacking :)
Here’s the recipe from the Funch website:
1 pkt Funch protein power ball mix
1 cup fresh dates (8-10), pitted
2 tbs coconut oil, melted
1. Soak dates in hot (boiled) water for 10 minutes then drain and mash with fork or food processor
2. Thoroughly mix Funch, coconut oil and dates. Gradually add 1-3 tbs water until your mixture is at a consistency that you prefer. The more water you add the softer the balls
3. Using hands, roll mixture portion (approx 1 tbs) into tight balls
4. Refrigerate for 30 minutes before consuming
5. Once rolled, store in an airtight container in fridge for up to 10 days. Also suitable to freeze for up to 3 months